In the 21st century, ALT needs to be updated to the consciousness of the new age: our relationships, our families, our working lives, our businesses, our institutions, health services, schools, and the way we take the lead. The update is about introducing a better balance between yin and yang. Research shows that it is sought after in all industries, all over the globe.
In the 21st century, ALL sexes need more of their feminine side.
Research also shows that it is particularly feminine qualities we need in the 21st century. For the following five reasons:
1. Your inner yin – is the root of your external reality – yang doer. So when you change your creature , it will have a spilling effect on your make , and therefore your results in all areas of life.
2. We enter into an era where we need creativity, overall thinking and flexibility as much as analytical skills, rationality and empowerment, and where a well-developed intuition is needed to navigate with clarity in an information-overloaded, changing society.
3. Everyone needs to prevent and counteract stress before we get overcome by it
4. We live in a world with so much overweight of yang energy that it threatens to tip. Our future depends on the new leaders – and if they apply so much yin power that we can balance
5. In the fourth industrial revolution, robots and artificial intelligence will take over much of our rational, even our creative work. Therefore, we are met to become masters of all that a robot can not imitate: heart, soul and spirit.
But many of us have – after 5000 years where yang energy has had the most status, forget what the feminine essence holds, what it can be used for and how to make it play with masculine energy so the result is fruitful flow.
On the contrary, in spite of the fact that women in their feminine design have more natural access to yin power, modern Western women either use huge forces to be able to compare it with men, such as testosterone, that it often goes beyond health, love life, family life and inner happiness. Or they also make purchases on dreams and ambitions.
In addition, most believe leadership is for leaders, while they often feel themselves victims of existence whims.
And a lot of women feel they stand alone – and perhaps most if they are strong.
Today leadership is not reserved for managers, but everyone who will take co-responsibility to experience more happiness in life.
And that we develop faster when we are followed. Especially when we need to make a collective vane from either masculine over or underdrive.
Therefore, at the Academy you can find teaching in feminine leadership for three kinds of women:
Female leaders, Entrepreneurship and “goddesses” (= women as private individuals)
In various forms, all include a fruitful sisterhood to be followed with: